Thursday, June 7, 2012

One

Habari everyone!

This will be a very short post, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well, and finally in Tanzania!!!  I am currently in Dar es Salaam for Day One of training!

I am sure you all have a ton of questions right now, but I will talk about how Staging in Philadelphia was and how Training is going in another post.  For now, I just figured I should mention something very quickly about my blog.  Each and every blog post title will contain only one word.  I am going to try to sum the post up in one word for the rest of my two plus years here, but will allow myself one extra word each year (aka only one time that I can title a blog post with two words).

Anyway, that's all the time I have for now, so I will be in touch with more updates soon!

Love you all!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment