Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mail

I am drifting very quickly into REM, but I wanted to get this out there before I forgot, so this will be trite.

I finally got my mail situation set up and I think I will be getting the key to my box "very soon."  As for now, I have updated my mailing and shipping address that is located at the link titled, "How can I send mail to Belle?" under Common Inquiries.  This will be my mailing address until the end of my service!

So please send me mail!  :D  Tukuyu is my banking town where I will most likely be travelling into about once a month to get my living allowance, check mail, run some errands, and maybe even meet up with other volunteers.


Usiku mwema!

1 comment:

  1. First package is coming your way. Let me know as soon as you get it na ja. Love you!

    ReplyDelete